View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 10:34 AM   #23
Samantha45
Connoisseur
Samantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and graceSamantha45 herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3
I've had a Kobo since the end of June. I really like it but reading anything with footnotes is a pain.

I got my K3 yesterday and I'm seriously amazed. The screen is incredible and I can't get over how fast the page turns are. They blow the Kobo out of the water.

Overall I'm really thrilled with it as it makes the Kobo seem like an antiquated device. I'm just feeling weird having two e-readers. I would like to be able to put epubs on the Kobo but I don't know how (and any instructions I find are for PC and I have a Mac).
Samantha45 is offline   Reply With Quote