View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #13
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon Man View Post
Dusty, for all intents and purposes, you are no worse than you see him to be. Your signature line espouses "Do what you want because a pirate is free! You are a pirate!" As such, you obviously support pirates and all they have done and do. Rape, murder, theft, etc... These are all things which you claim to be against, yet you support. Leave Happy_Terd alone dude, hes done nothing to you, he posted something that he doesn't mean, and you know what, your no better.

This wasn't a flame bate so much as a public address to get people to leave him alone, hes learned his lesson, let him be.
Yes, Dusty's light-hearted comment in his signature line is exactly the same as when HT said, "I do not agree with killing for the sake of killing but I do agree with dropping the atomic bomb and killing the ENTIRE group of people to support our cause. If that makes me a racist then I guess I am. Fucking live with it" (cut and paste from his post)

If that's the level of rigorous logic that you apply to your arguments, I think you can safely be ignored from now on.

Last edited by Bilbo1967; 05-23-2010 at 02:31 PM.