View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 08:39 PM   #10
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
I also use Murach's books, which can be purchased from Amazon for around $35. But there's no questions or exercises for each chapter. I have to come up with my own stuff.
You should demand to get paid if you have to do that. Or perhaps the students could take up a collection. 20 students times several classes times 2 or 3 terms a year who could save $110 a book for say 3 books each might be motivated to cough up a few thousand between them. Just thinking back to my vocational school days in electronics and programming.

Helen

Last edited by speakingtohe; 09-07-2013 at 08:42 PM.
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote