View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #10
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
I have a few and my oldest son has one. I suspect my husband reads on his phone, but I'm not sure; otherwise, he doesn't have any other electronic readers.

My daughter wants one, but she's only five years old and I'd like to be older before she gets one (her brother was eight when he got his). She does have a V-tech V.reader and a LeapFrog Tag Reader, if those count. Her three year old brother has a StoryReader and a Tag Reader of his own.

I don't know anybody that reads as a hobby, except for my kids.
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote