View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 10:10 AM   #24
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Anything but the default Sony font, which I think is HORRID. After I got the reader I nearly returned it for this reason, but I figured out how to change the fonts myself. I settled on Charis SIL and I like it just fine. I would like to try other fonts now but I don't really want to take the time to set it up. I would not like to read with a sans-serif font. If I had a Kindle, I'm not sure I would like it. It looks almost like a sans-serif font to me. What do you call that, slab serif? I don't know, but it seems like Kindle owners like the font, so maybe I would get used to it.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote