View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 01:00 AM   #8
LovePlanetEarth
Connoisseur
LovePlanetEarth began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox M92 Black (Finally!!!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryll Snyder View Post
Aren't you becoming a little bit silly? All that is on the market plus the other options are already discussed extensively.
I am looking for the same thing as you - it is simlpy not out there(yet).
For the time being I am stuck with the M92, which is not bad - basically a trial and error situation - only for the adventurous ...
It is not being silly, I believe, but rather a desire to choose wisely...

I am looking for exactly the same product and it is also very difficult. I've been waiting for JetBook Color to start selling and people making reviews, but still nothing... Luckily I'm not that desperate and can wait... But I cannot wait forever!

I have come across another option - Hanlin V90 http://www.jinke.com.cn/Compagesql/E...tail.asp?id=47 , but there is not a single review on this one and there is only a fraction of specifications on the website... Can't even understand whether it is a touch or not...
Actually it's the same thing with JetBook Color or Hanvon WISEreader E920 - no reviews! How are the Companies going to sell their devises if consumers cannot get the basic information on them?

And I believe before they make reviews or let someone, let's say Booxtor, review their products, there can be no extensive discussions, simply because there is nothing to discuss...
LovePlanetEarth is offline   Reply With Quote