View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 03:28 PM   #18
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Ive got about 30 pages left.....its an odd feeling not wanting to read the rest because you dont want it to end.

hahaha...hopefully it's fulfilling at the end and not a cliffhanger where you throw your e-reader off the wall after such a good read !

i just started it, on level 1 - 0002. right at the beginning. it is pretty good thus far and has me wanting to read more, can only read so much at lunch.

if i didn't have a bunch of work to do after work - i love those days - i'd read all night. i'll only be able to manage an hour or so but that'll be enough to keep me going for the week.
need to finish before the weekend though as it's the long weekend and a trip to the cottage will give me zero time to read and all the time in the world to drink / soak up the sun and hang with a bunch of people lol... my "life breaks / vacations" i tend to break from it all and just relax. i may be an opposite but i'm a before bed reader usually and when the eyes start to close that's when i push the reader off to the side and crash.

thanks again for the recommendation, i will post my thoughts once i delve deeper into the world of OASIS.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote