View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 04:43 PM   #49
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Em, Beppe... if you want sunny passages, I'd stay clear of The Road.
I know, that's why I wrote sunny. But right at the beginning when he gets some oil for future use, remember?, that was already sunny for me .

In the Crossing, the tracking of the she-wolf, in spite of the obvious building up of the imminent tragedies, is very sunny sunny.

Dark, is really dark, misery, pain, injustice, and no hope, just more punishment.

In the pretty horses, at least they make it in the lake, under the moon. And in Cities of the Plain, before getting cut to slices, he paints that shack to make it their love nest, plus other sunny amenities.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote