View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
coinín
dust bunny
coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Sony PRS-650, BlackBerry PlayBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmatthew View Post
Also, if anyone has any ideas on how to promote the contest to the Kobo community, I'd love to hear them. There are only about 20 entries so far, so chances of winning a free Kobo eReader are pretty good!
Drat, this book looks like fun... I'd love to read this on my Kobo.

I'd say join the Kobo facebook group and post in the threads there for sure, and also any Chapters/Indigo store groups you find. They have designated staff selling the Kobo reader in their bookstores, so they're pretty connected to what people want and communicating the pros/cons of the reader.
coinín is offline   Reply With Quote