View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:41 PM   #10
Paulinafrica
Zealot
Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Paulinafrica can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Android, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
You could try changing the <p> tag inside the <div> tag to be a <h2> one (do not forget to change the closing tag as well) rather than adding a new line.
OK, thanks itimpi, that's the answer and also theducks for his visual representation, which helped immensely, both of you have been a great help, I suspect that I probably need a bit of html 101 .

I was also battling in trying to centre the chapter heading and after a lot of messing around with the html code and finding advice through my trusty friend google, I wasn't getting much success, until I had a brainwave and simply centred it using the text editor in Sigil, hey presto

Code:
<body>
  <div class="chapter" id="ch06">
    <h2 class="chapterTitle sgc-1 sgc-2" id="heading_id_2"><a href="../Text/contents.html#ch_06">Chapter 6</a></h2>
  </div>
I still don't know what sgc-x (sigil proprietary code?) is all about and I certainly didn't come across that on the Internet but it works.
Cheers
Paul
Paulinafrica is offline   Reply With Quote