View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 09:00 PM   #5
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
I use the Manage my Kindle page to download my books to kindle4PC. Then, I can just point Calibre there, and it will import them. If I have certain plug-ins installed, they will be DRM free.

I find Calibre invaluable to manage my library. If you point it to dropbox, your library will be backed up to the clouds. And, if you have a wi-fi kindle, you can use the content manager to email books to your kindle. And, I just found out that if you try to email a book not in mobi format, Calibre will ask you if you want to convert it, and will automatically make a mobi version and email it to your kindle! Really cool - if you need any help, just ask!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote