Thread: Classic Nook with Pearl screen?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 08:00 PM   #5
AndyfromVA
Zealot
AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AndyfromVA ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook 1E, K3, K4, Paperwhite 2
I do about 2-3 hours of reading a day on my Nook. I keep Wi-Fi off and everything else at minimum power. After four or five days the batter indicator is at about 50%.

While I'd like to have longer battery life I don't see it as essential. Actually I can't conceive of a circumstance when I'd be without access to A/C power for longer than four or five days.
AndyfromVA is offline   Reply With Quote