View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 04:10 AM   #15
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyGrumpy View Post
I've always felt that color: inherit gives better results if you insist on non-blue links. Although, then the underline is the only clue for the user.
I agree...except that I usually get rid of the underline too! Lol

I figure the "www" and the ".org/com" is a pretty big clue for today's savvy readers. Plus, I don't want to rub the noses of those users of older devices in the fact that there is a link in their ePub that they can't use!
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote