View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #11
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
IIRC when you merge a tag, all books that have the original tag, not the destination tag are modified.
That was what I expected. 1 book
something caused 700 others to change their modified date. That tag rename was the only thing I did at that time(stamp). The destination had a few hundred. That leaves the question why 500 more got touched. Maybe I am a klutz and more books were (unintentionally) selected than visible for some other operation

I will keep watching. maybe I will find what updates so many books
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote