Thread: iPad iPad Glare Question
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 05:04 PM   #12
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm afraid I don't understand you. You say "even with the brightness all the way up, the glare was just too distracting". If you turn the brightness up, then certainly the glare will be worse, because the screen is emitting more light. You should read with the screen at the minimum brightness level that's comfortable for you to read with.
I suppose he means reflection of light sources on the screen.

I also suppose that a store has many light sources, making it much more difficult to read than in pratical situations.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote