Thread: iPad iPad Glare Question
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 03:22 PM   #2
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
The only time I had a problem with glare was watching particularly dark movies in my garden - never found it to be a problem for reading. I now have an anti-glare screen protector fitted, which helps a lot with movies, but does make fine text more 'granular' - not sure I like it much, but I'll keep it for now and see...

Pete
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote