View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 09:34 AM   #5
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
The main use would be to see 'more' in the library screen. For example, if I sort on, and collapse on, authors, then I can quickly scan the library for what I am looking for. Same for series. The idea is similar to what one finds in, for example, development environments where I can collapse functions and classes to get a better picture of the organization.

I freely admit that doing so would provide almost the same functionality as the tag browser. I also freely admit that I am not volunteering to build it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote