View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009, 02:51 AM   #6
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by tselling View Post
No the pocketbook 360 doesn't have quite the same config control. It does have a styles.xml to make more comprehensive changes but I haven't been able to get the spaceBefore and spaceAfter to work the way I want (following the formatting that is used in the styles.xml file.
I have the original firmware and changing the space after works for me.
I have edited the config in /system/something file. You can find the config file when you connect the PocketBook to your PC. MAKE BACKUP FIRST! ;-)
Later today I will post my configuration.

Setting of paragraph breaks from FBReader settings screen is not for display, it is for book source file.
Sometimes you load text file that has hard line breaks inside the paragraph and paragraphs are delimited by an empty line or by line with indent. A good example is "plain vanilla text" from Project Gutenberg. So you can tell FBReader to reformat the book for you by replacing line breaks with spaces inside paragraphs.

Last edited by kacir; 11-20-2009 at 02:54 AM.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote