View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 07:02 AM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libron View Post
I tried temporarily disabling router firewall and it didn't help. But it seems there really is something with rooter blocking local access and allowing internet access for my Kobo. Weird. I didn't find any other safety options that could be responsible for this on my router.
Can you access the calibre server from another PC or device on your network? I can't tell from your posts whether you have tried this or not. If you haven't, it might be a firewall issue on the machine running calibre.

And to check if the WiFi devices are isolated, try pinging the Kobo from the server.

And exactly what is the URL you are using? From your earlier posts, I'm not sure what you are using. Don't worry about hiding the ip address. This will be on a private network and nobody else will be able to access it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote