View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 05:44 PM   #9
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libron View Post
Yes, it's the same one.

I noticed that IP of my Kobo is xxx.xxx.x.12 while my Calibre content server xxx.xxx.x.11:8080. Don't know if that matters, though, as trying the url with 12 instead of 11 didn't help either.
Your Kobo settings should show you the "known" networks that it will automatically connect to. The Kobo IP address is not involved. If you long press on the "Local caliber catalog" option in KOReader you should get a pop-up message box to "Edit" the calibre host and port. You should check that it matches what calibre is showing for the content server.

With the WiFi turned on, try some of the other OPDS catalogs like Feedbooks or Project Gutenberg.

It is sounding more like your Glo is not connecting to your router/wifi access point and the internet.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote