View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 09:02 AM   #2
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libron View Post
1. Calibre content storage: I've created the content storage from Calibre, tested it on my PC through Firefox and it worked like a charm. But when I use my Kobo browser and give the exact same IP address it doesn't load at all. I tried adding "http://" prefix or "/" suffix, but it still doesn't work. Sometimes loading icon appears, but after a lengthy loading time the page doesn't appear at all.
- Are you able to go to other webpages without any trouble?
- Are you putting the port - ":8080" (without quotemarks) - at the end of the URL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libron View Post
I'd really appreciate some help, cause loading everything via USB is tedious and shortens the battery life, as it automatically recharges it every single time, which is not good for it's lifespan.
I'm not sure that this is true with modern batteries. It certainly doesn't seem to have caused any harm with my Kobos - all including my original Touch are still in service.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote