View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #15
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
But being a statistic woman that she is she could easily have them standing because when their legs give out their wrists would have to support the wight for long periods. But now that I'm typing that out I see that she would not slide to the floor because she's chained to the wall.

Thank you for pointing out some stuff that definitely need to change
Hey, I have a degree in statistics... we are not THAT bad... really... okay maybe, but still!
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote