View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 05:10 PM   #1
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Releasing a chapter at a time?

I'm thinking, that while this is my first foray into fiction, I might release each chapter on blogspot or something like that free. I don't know how that would work out, or if it's even a good idea if I want to sell the book for .99 or whatever after it's done and edited etc. And also since I'm a new writer, how people would take to the errors I make while I'm learning about this crazy thing. Would it hurt, or would it help, that sort of thing.

Would it be like my youtube.com/jhempel24 channel (shameless plug) where someone goes through and just says it sucks with no reason as to why or what would have made it better (ALL of my videos get an automatic thumbs down from one or two subscribers as soon as it's uploaded).

What are your thoughts?
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote