View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:36 AM   #55
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Yes, that's the one I meant.
That's the one that I am using. Perusing several threads, I find that I must be a very boring reader. I use the same stylesheet.css on virtually all books that I edit with Sigil, the same font when reading them on a Kobo device, etc. Now if I could have a virtual blue pencil...

Also, much happier with Sigil since the recent update to 6.2 -- 6.1 and it's jumping cursor, not to mention unchecking the checkbox in the clean source preference for "replace in all files" every time I opened Sigil was a PITA. Nothing like starting to type on line 56 and two characters later, typing on line 7. All I need now is to start creating epubs with audio and video files...
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote