View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #137
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by NNolan View Post
I never thought I'd say this without a loaded gun to my head, but I prefer my Nook Glowlight to my Kindle Paperwhite. My Nook has always had an evenly lit screen and looks good at every light level in any room lighting. My Paperwhite...not so much. In a dark room the blobs of color pretty much go away only at the maximum light setting, which is the exact opposite of what Amazon recommends. I'm still debating sending it back and just waiting to see if next year's Kindle has the blobs worked out.
I agree 100%. I think the Nook Glowlight is a fine little device. I'm so disappointed that the PWs aren't living up to expectations.

I canceled two PW orders. I'm sticking with the KF HD and my K4B for now.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote