View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 11:48 AM   #15
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by angiemi View Post
I do have the same problem and try to get help from Kobo technical support since more than 2 days and I did not have any reply...

I updated to version 1.8 and I still can see my books otherwise than via my computer, where I can see them in the Kobo reader.

If I try to reset it to the factory settings, it does not erase any of these books that I continue to see on my computer...
Do you have a Literati/Lookbook device or a Kobo eReader?

Also, can you clarify what you are trying to accomplish? Do you want the books gone from your computer? Or are you trying to sync to your Kobo eReader?
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote