View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 10:20 AM   #15
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
It's not possible with Verizon, no SIM card. You must buy a Verizon compatible phone. Why do I stick with Verizon? By far the best coverage and signal strength and every time I try to switch they entice me to stay with better prices than the competition. Like I said, I could root the Droid but, for me, it's just as easy to ignore the apps I'll never use.
Mmm, no sim card ? How does it work then ?

I don't know Verizon , I don't live in the US, but i chose my current operator because it was one of the few proposing plan without phone.

Quote:
I build all my PCs (except for laptops) so no crap/bloatware. BTW, my last manufactured PC was a Dell and that's what drove me to build my own.
Ah ? What happened ?
Of course you can build your PC. But it's some work. Dell provide me with everything I need (pc, windows CD), won't pester me for installing linux, all that.
And for laptop, no DIY

Last edited by EowynCarter; 10-18-2010 at 10:26 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote