View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 03:18 AM   #13
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
It's possible to remove preloaded apps but it requires rooting your Android phone. Smart move by Amazon because with the Kindle app I can leave my K3 at home and just read off my phone when on the go and the best part is that my Amazon books are synced between devices.

I hate crapware as much as anyone else but not enough to muck around with my phone.
Well, I vote with my wallet, getting the phone outside of the operator.
I don't want crapware, simlock, and all that.

One of the first hack to htc tattoo was the "how to get rid of crappy orange rom to get back to the standard HTC one".
That's also why my pc are from dell. No much crapware there. And they provide a windows CD to get a clean install.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 10-18-2010 at 03:21 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote