View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 10:48 AM   #12
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by joblack View Post
Hey Scott. Get your daughter the e-book reader and let her alone with the device. How many kids are reading (e-)books for fun today? There are certainly worse gifts than one of these devices.

With her advanced reading skills she will be a step ahead.
Totally agree. One of the biggest favors one of my teachers did for me when I told her I was bored was to tell me "Go read a book!" I was around your daughters age & has been a life long habit ever since.

So go on back to that Borders & get her one!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote