View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 09:01 PM   #37
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
I took my 1st gen mini in when we went to Best Buy to try them out. I was able to pull up various text pages on some different reading apps and it was clear that the Retina was SO much smoother.

The 1st gen's fonts looked pixelated when you compared them. Huge difference to me, and I've been very happy with the Retina ever since.
I use my Mini for class. I have the Kindle app on there, Pages, and Canvas. I have been able to get most of the required books( not all though) in digital format. I finally upgraded to a Retina Mini when I saw how much clearer text looks on there.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote