View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 11:58 AM   #34
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
So true!

Like people say, you never miss what you don't have or didn't have before.

If you bought a Retina mini and grab and old Mini at some point , try to read, you'll notice how blur fonts are on the old one.
I took my 1st gen mini in when we went to Best Buy to try them out. I was able to pull up various text pages on some different reading apps and it was clear that the Retina was SO much smoother.

The 1st gen's fonts looked pixelated when you compared them. Huge difference to me, and I've been very happy with the Retina ever since.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote