View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 09:59 AM   #50
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
New version is available!

I've just uploaded the new version 1.1.0, you can download it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/45281. Please make sure, you get 1.1.0., some pages are not up to date.

Here is what I changed:

- Now it's possible to navigate through the ePub-file using navigation buttons at the bottom. This is the most important and most requested change . The navigation is available for all epub's loaded with version 1.1.0. So please reload epub's which you loaded with previous versions.

- In the navigationbar is now a link to every page in the ePub-file displayed. In previous versions sometimes missed a link.

- The navigationbar can now be toggled at the bottom, using the "+/-" link.

- The author of the ePub-file is now displayed if he is specified in the ePub-file. In previous versions he was sometimes not displayed even though specified in the file.

Hope you like it! Please let me know.

Last edited by mikelv; 11-05-2009 at 10:01 AM.