View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 07:02 PM   #12
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
OK - if it folds flat, that does indeed make it a lot more practical. Thanks!
Yeah, they fold flat. I found a nice plastic one at Walmart for about $25 ... same deal, it has an adjustable tilt up top and legs that fold in. That's making due until I build my rolling bed table.

I just stick it on the other side of the bed when I'm done reading for the night, but then I don't have the issue of another human being taking up that space for sleeping.

But they do generally fold up and store quite nicely.

I love it. Mostly because when I'm in bed, I prefer to have my book propped up on a hard surface so I don't fall asleep and have one of the cats decide to walk over the book screen which I probably just lying there.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote