View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 02:14 AM   #11
Kirith
schoolteacher
Kirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverKirith exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Onyx M92 +i62HD(m)+M92(m)x20+M90x13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleph View Post
Did you try ver 1.5 from the polish site? OP please add a warning that this new version 1.7 locks you in to the polish distributor. I hate the new version. Battery life sucks. OTFM does not work anymore. I would like to know how to go back to nonpolish software.
Yes, of course, tried. Tried everything ...
It seems to me that it's faster ... OTFM works, but bad ... there is no screen updates. Dmitry tried to write for me a new version of the even (with the button "Refresh") - did not help ... . Reresh can cause entering into sleep mode (short press "power" after each operation.) It is a chore ... but it works ...

Да, конечно, пытался. Все перепробовал...
Мне кажется что она быстрее... OTFM работает, но плохо... нет обновления экрана. Дмитрий пытался для меня версию даже новую написать (с кнопкой "Refresh") - не помогло... . Обновление можно вызвать вводом в спящий режим (кратко нажать "питание" после каждой операции). Очень муторно...но работает...
Kirith is offline   Reply With Quote