View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #18
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I can see your point if Amazon had MR ebooks on site and charged for them. I don't know if such could be argued if they were in the free category or if Amazon just put up a link to the site though since the books (aside from the creative commons ones) are built from PD files. But if they were to take copies of the Omnibus books or others I have uploaded and sell them I might also be a bit angry. Not so much for the $ (though I might consider myself eligible for a share for having done the conversion & be angry if Amazon didn't give me a share for my labors if they were going to sell it), but because I had uploaded the book at MR meaning for it to be offered freely. Also I would want the credit for the work I had done.
it's really the principle of the thing. i'd be angry too because of the hard work of other people being taken advantage of
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote