View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 09:24 PM   #5
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@lgladen - That is the first I had heard of that issue with the Goodreads metadata plugin on the fetch metadata dialog. None of the other users/testers had reported it (I never use that dialog so had not noticed it, I just use ctrl+D instead).

I have uploaded a new release of the Goodreads metadata plugin that should address that issue and a couple of others. Further details on the changes posted here, download from the start of that thread or using the plugin updater.

I won't attempt to significantly improve the fuzziness match issue until Kovid releases the new metadata download API that is coming soon.

Thanks for posting the issues - though to guarantee I see them please be sure to put them on the thread for the plugin next time.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote