View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 12:46 PM   #74
mobama
Evangelist
mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 3, Onyx T76ML, Kobo H2O Edition 1, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Hi, if you really want to install Plato you have two options:

option one: update KSM to a version compatible with plato
option two: remove KSM and use KFMon instead (via manual steps or using this one click installer).
Thanks. Both are unacceptable to me. I am not removing my working KSM to replace it with something that works very differently (wifi should boot up by default???!!! where are the instructions to turn that off???!!!) or may not work at all (look at the feedback in the thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Please do not confuse other new users, your experience is yours "Installing this Plato thing is not simple at all" doesn't apply to other users. I personally used this one-click install on a factory reseted device and it worked flawless.
Users do not come with infinitely varied experience. Relevant for now, there are just two kinds: Those who got Plato to work and those who did not.

Maybe you do not appreciate my feedback, but I appreciate yours. It is good that I got confirmed that, as it is, Plato will not run on my device, because I am running KSM 08, and I will keep it this way because there is no good reason to change it.
mobama is offline   Reply With Quote