View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 11:34 PM   #17
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
@Hoods7070 -- if you want to *temporarily* remap your keyboard to type curly quotes instead of straight quotes, I recommend using AutoHotkey. (probably other macro/scripting software will do it as well, but this is the one I use and am familiar with.)

I have a script that runs from the taskbar, and when I activate this feature, my "quote" keys send the curly quotes instead. Sometimes I use the F1 and F2 keys instead of the quote keys when I need to also type straight quotes in the code.

If you are interested, I can post the script here, but you do have to install AutoHotkey .
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote