View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:07 PM   #1
Falchetta
Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.Falchetta has never been to obedience school.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Ipad with Kobo and Kindle apps
Question buying ebooks from Europe and geographic restrictions

Hope I'm posting in the right section, but I was wondering if anyone has had experience buying from European ebook stores as a Canadian.

The title in question is not available on the Kobo or Kindle, but I have found it in a couple of Italian sites. One, Mondadori, seems to be linked to Kobo (so it tells me that it's not available for me).

I did come across this store, http://www.cubolibri.it/home.php/, which downloads epubs (my preferred format). It does not appear to give me any geographic restrictions, but then again, I haven't gone through the hassle of setting up an account yet.

Might be a long shot, but thought I'd check on this board to see if anyone (Canadian) has actually successfully bought from them. Just didn't want to set up an account if there is no point. (Their FAQs do not mention anything about geographic restrictions, but then again, maybe they just assume that all customers are Italian?)

thanks for any help.
Falchetta is offline   Reply With Quote