View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:53 PM   #39
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
The word seems to be that Windows Mobile 7 won't support Flash at its initial launch, but that Microsoft and Adobe are working together to release it for the platform as soon as possible.

However, is Mobile 7 intended for devices the size of the iPad or larger, or is it aimed purely at phones?

Graham
Courier is rumoured to have win 7 mob on it isnt it? or is that zune software? dont think that has flash?

have to admit that I understand why some people miss flash but to me its a complete non issue as I dont use it now (I have iPhone and use firefox with flashblock on my computer) and have never in my everyday use come across a site that uses flash! Also its so well known now that people will be able to at least know that the iPad doesnt have it.

[
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote