View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 03:09 PM   #68
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I agree... defining what "classic" means is an open issue.

Of course, most all classics are probably going to be free. So, having that for December fits well. I'm sure there are plenty of holiday topic books that are considered classics. No?

I would be ok switching Fantasy and Biography... Although I don't think Fantasy and Horror are anything alike at all.

Anyone else? How should we define classic? Is there a definitive list of "classics" anywhere?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote