View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 11:39 AM   #13
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Data and information in this post are out of date. Please see post #1 for information on how to apply the patches under Windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
I just found it, but it has moved from libnickel to librmsdk, so now there are two files to patch.

I've added the patch to the .conf files attached to post #1, and I've updated the instructions for patching with patch32lsb.

But I don't know how to apply the patch with kpg.exe. Can anyone help?
One could use the patcher of the Modifications for Bad Eyes package.
  • extract the content of the archive to (for instance) C:\KBPatcher07_b\
  • copy libnickel.so.1.0.0 and librmsdk.so.1.0.0 to C:\KBPatcher07_b\3.3.0_source\
  • edit the configuration files in C:\KBPatcher07_b\3.3.0_source\ if you like
  • double-click on C:\KBPatcher07_b\3.3.0.bat
  • find KoboRoot.tgz in C:\KBPatcher07_b\3.3.0_target\
Attached Files
File Type: zip KBPatcher07_b.zip (468.6 KB, 608 views)

Last edited by tshering; 04-30-2014 at 10:05 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote