View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 12:51 AM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjayj625 View Post
I just got my HDX so I don't really have anything on it. I just keep testing with a book or two, trying different things, i.e your suggestion of deleting the conversion update the cover size then converting again and the same. I'll have to keep playing around I guess..!
Make sure Calibre is actually adding the new cover. If you are converting to AZW3 you can explode it and make sure the right cover and size is in the book.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote