View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #5
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBDigital View Post
I would say "The brain prefers e-ink vs backlight" instead. I love reading on e-ink for long periods compared to a LCD backlit screen. With e-ink I don't think there is much difference compared to paper.
I agree. I find that I read faster and have better reading comprehension when reading e-ink than paper, which I attribute to the fact that e-ink allows you to (almost) always choose your preferred font, margins, line spacing, and font size. Whereas with paper books, you're stuck with fonts that are either too small, or not very pleasing to the eye. It could be I'm just a picky reader, but it's rare these days for me to read on anything but e-ink.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote