View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 04:25 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Angry general forum but "quote message in reply" broken

I have a problem with all forums , since yesterday, and have tried 2 different browsers to no avail.

MY problem is that I am unable to tick the box labelled "quote message in reply", for any thread, in any forum. I have searched the whole site but cannot find anything relevant as search removes the words "quote" and "in", making the query useless.

I also cannot see anywhere to report this as a possible bug
I can see that other posters have recently used the quote message feature, and I have used it myself in the past, so what has changed ?

mods : please feel free to move this out of calibre forum to somewhere it will get looked at - thanks.

Ps my title should have said bug, not but - can't edit that either
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote