View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 05:53 AM   #30
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
Hmmm if you encounter these problems only when you try to download attachments (and not when visiting large threads as I described above), then indeed it's something else that's causing it.

I discovered your error in our log files. Still not sure what is causing it since this seems to be an isolated case. Do you have any browsers extensions installed? If yes, perhaps could you try to disable them, or try another browser first to see if this problem still exists?

Alex
desertblues has already stated that other browsers have been tried and the problem still persists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I tried it about ten times, on different browsers ( firefox,chrome), restarted my PC, logged in- and out.......that is about my level of knowhow on these things.
The last time my attachements were downloaded and I got the message that a request (??) was send to Mobile Read.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote