View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Is 3G worth the additional $60?

I have a k3 with 3g and no special offers.

I'm thinking about getting a Paperwhite. I can live with the special offers (I'm pretty sure) but I'm not sure whether the additional $60 is worth it for 3G. Is this a limited 3G that you can only download books from Amazon and access Wikipedia? or is it the full 3G like my K3 has?

I side-load most of my books, but every so often I do actually download the book directly to my K3... the 3G is invisible to me, so I never know whether I'm at a wifi hotspot or whether I'm getting the book through 3G.

If the additional cost was, maybe, $30, it would be a no-brainer, but $60 is considerable, especially if it's a limited version.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote