View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #31
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVER733 View Post
Cool I really appreciate it as I`m an Apple fan. Have you managed already to remove the status bar in reading mode?
No way....
What I did is making it useful, adding folder's name and current page...

DISCLAIMER (read it with a smile on the face, as I did writing it...)
I'm not really an Apple fan. To be honest, I don't have anything made by Apple and sure I won't buy anything.
I used iphone's checkboxes just because they are cute and they suit me (I was looking for some slide switch images).
Anyway, I'm glad someone like them a little more because they are from an iphone!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote