View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 03:26 AM   #1
vanhoavn
vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.vanhoavn solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle 3 3G
[Help][Kinde DX] My DX reject azw2 documents

I put some kindlets in the documents folder but I cant manage to get it in the document listing.

Part of /var/log/messages:

Code:
110730:192151 cvm[6671]: D PrefixFreeVolume:DebugInfo::PathDataMap.UpdateFilter.accept: rejected: KCC.azw2
110730:192151 cvm[6671]: D PrefixFreeVolume:DebugInfo::PathDataMap.UpdateFilter.accept: rejected: KindleNote.azw2
Does anyone know the cause?
vanhoavn is offline   Reply With Quote