View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #11
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post

I think I knew I hit rock bottom when I pre-ordered the next Dresden Files book, #13, despite the fact that I've only read the first three so far. I just had to. I have all of the others... I justified it by saying it was okay because it's being released two days before my birthday so it was, like, supposed to be mine. I know I'm lying to myself.

They tell me I can stop if I really want to. Right.
You're telling me that I can pre-order "Ghost Story" now? Grrrrrr. I had convinced myself that I was going to get the audiobook so as not to read it all in one sitting like the last four. Now it seems that I have no choice but to get the book version. Thanks alot for being my enabler
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote